Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a web developer you will be working on various projects. You will participate in the development and the design of our internal control systems. Together with your team members you will follow up the entire development process. You will validate and adjust the software where needed.
- A Bachelor in Information Technology or Software Development or equivalent related work experience.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- We are open to young graduates.
- You will be embedded in a team of senior employees available to help you grow into your role.
- Having a service-minded attitude, good verbal & written skills and the ability to work in a team.
- English is a must, other languages are a plus.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Development and maintenance of the internal web pages and databases.
Create web pages for staff and customers.
You will participate in the development and the design of our internal control systems.
Together with your team members you will follow up the entire development process.
You will validate and adjust the software where needed.
Over Hybrid Software
HYBRID Software was founded in 2007 with one simple goal: to provide the "missing link" between MIS systems, web-to-print portals, and prepress workflow. Our unique approach to Order Lifecycle Management remains the mission of our company and is a key part of the DNA of all HYBRID products. Our product line has expanded to include automated production workflow, customizable job ticketing, customer-facing e-commerce portals, resource-based scheduling, and version control for critical production files. With offices in the United States, Germany, Belgium, and Italy, as well as a strong network of distributors worldwide, HYBRID has a dedicated support network for our customers worldwide.
- Guldensporenpark 18 Blok B
- 9820 Merelbeke