Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Take leadership in your specific job domain.
- be able to coach new people on the job technologies we use
- C# .NET Azure Web API and other PaaS services (Azure Logic Apps, Azure DataFactory, Azure Databricks, API Mgmt, Azure Arc, Azure Servicbus) Docker. Kubernetes Entity framework, LINQ, SQL
- tools you will use on the job: Azure DevOps Confluence Sparx Enterprise Architect Communication
- You are fluent in English and or Dutch.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
We work in an agile manner. During the daily scrum meeting (remote using MS Teams or at the office(from our customer)) we discuss any blocking issues with your team members located in Europe
After a sprint period, we take time for feedback and learn how we can improve as a team and as an individual
You can plan your work flexible, however we deliver our SaaS solution as a team.
You can rely on the expertise of the team. You are never alone if you have a problem.
Whenever a major milestone is achieved, we take some time to celebrate.
Soon Artificial Intelligence will be omni-present. We want to build a future where AI and humans work together in symbiosis, where AI technology helps create a better world in which people, society and our environment reinforce each other. Our ambition is to revolutionize business decision-making and become the market leader in helping people make the best decisions aligned with their business goals, empowered by trustworthy and ethical decision algorithms infused with Human & Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking to expand our team with people who love A startup mentality Big autonomy and responsibility To work with a team of experts Join our pioneer role in the space of AI+Human (decision Intelligence) and data platforms Our mission: Empowering people to make better business decisions through a symbiosis between Human and Artificial intelligence.
- Schaliënhoevedreef 20H
- 2800 Mechelen