Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- Build up / Grow the MDM practice, through leveraging our team and network of professionals
- Lead MDM projects, end-to-end, defining project approach, resources and delivering them till the end
- Participate in the development of master data management strategies, implementation roadmaps and business cases.
- Understand and evaluate business processes, enabling to successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements;
- Help defining and embedding Master Data Management principles at clients.
- Assess, design, develop and implement Master Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes.
- Design and build MDM Architecture, for instance as part of ERP Transformations
- Evaluate and design (Master) data architectures and data flow diagrams;
- Provide support in product development, proposals and further research around the topic of Master Data Management.
- In order to be successful, you will require specific functional, technical and personal skills to develop yourself further in these areas:
- You have a master degree and acquired 4 to 5 years of experience in a master data management, architecture, quality, assurance, modeling or related role, preferably within a consultancy organization.
- You apply a holistic approach to (Master) data management, quality principles, technological solutions and a change in culture, supporting the realization of business objectives.
- You understand the importance of change management in the implementation of data and information management strategies.
- You are comfortable with market trends, technologies and regulations related to (Enterprise) Data Management and data quality.
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- You can lead a team of more junior consultants
- (Hands-on) Experience with data management or data transformation tools;
- (Hands-on) Experience in solving challenges for master data management, data quality problems or complex data integration;
- Knowledge / Expertise with largest ERP packages (SAP, D365,…) and underlying architecture is a plus;
- Awareness of challenges related to the set-up of Data & Analytics-driven
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success;
- Desired to learn business and technical subjects;
- Bilingual: English and Dutch/French;
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Build up / Grow the MDM practice, through leveraging our team and network of professionals;
Lead MDM projects, end-to-end, defining project approach, resources and delivering them till the end;
Help defining and embedding Master Data Management principles at clients;
Participate in the development of master data management strategies,implementation roadmaps and business cases;
Understand and evaluate business processes, enabling to successfully translate business needs into information and data requirements.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem