Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You are accountable for the proposed solution (architecture, to-be processes) and the realization of this proposed solution.
- You assure the quality of the solution and the related deliverables.
- You monitor the daily progress, potential risks and issues together with the project manager, propose and execute mitigations.
- You lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design including to-be processes, solution architecture, integration design, migration approach and non-functional (e.g. performance) requirements.
- You convince the client stakeholders as well as the consultants and/or partners of the proposed solution architecture and you take the lead in client sign-offs.
- You prevent and solve escalations from consultants, partners and clients.
- You ensure that the team follows the predefined project methodology and uses the predefined tools in an optimal way and you intervene when needed.
- You work in close collaboration with the project manager.
- You take initiative to be informed about innovations in technology, market changes, methodologies, best practices, … and you develop internal improvements/innovations.
- You Share knowledge and coach consultants towards a higher level.
- You support the sales process by making effort estimations, writing commercial documents & giving sales demos.
- You continuously improve our project methodology, tooling and templates.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering.
- You have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple large-sized (1000+ man days) ERP implementation projects characterized by systematic and milestone-driven work.
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership accountability and responsibility.
- You like keep developing your coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Functional Consultant Associate.
- Having the Mb-320 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing certificate is considered an advantage.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert or are willing to achieve this certification in the near future.
- Certification in Prince2, PMP, SAFE or other project management tracks is considered an advantage.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem