Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect operating across multiple functions at our clients within the KPMG advisory teams, you will be involved in scoping, design, development and implementation activities across client projects to deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions.
You must analyse new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions using industry good practices.
You will work closely with client engagement leads, ServiceNow architects, project managers, business analysts, other KPMG functional and vertical experts, developers and testers to guide the design through to implementation and beyond.
Also you will be a highly valued core team member in further growing our ServiceNow alliance within KPMG’s One Advisory practice.
- You hold a master’s degree and have at least 5 years of experience in consulting / professional services
- You have experience in working in multidisciplinary teams, and preferably also international teams
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex technology projects on the ServiceNow platform on time and on budget as a Solution Architect
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership accountability and responsibility
- You have an understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches
- You are experienced in agile and traditional software and project methodologies
- You are able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest and consistent to align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- You have the drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to help achieve your team/project/client goals
- You have experience in dealing with offshore teams and working with engagement leads, project managers and business analysts to deliver enterprise wide ServiceNow solutions
- You are a Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- You are a Certified Implementation Specialist in at least 1 product suite
- You preferably have knowledge of ServiceNow GRC, ITSM and / or HR
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- You have an understanding of scripting and of key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem