Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- As an SAP S/4HANA Finance consultant, you will have an impact at any of our clients by improving their business processes in SAP S/4HANA and advising them on best practices.
- You participate/manage important client engagement teams regarding the implementation and/or redesign of SAP Finance functionality.
- You will develop a high degree of product knowledge with the eagerness to learn other solutions like GRC and Tax.
- You will provide consulting advice to customers on Financial and Management Accounting processes in SAP.
- You will assist in positioning of our KPMG SAP S/4HANA Enterprise I Finance business transformation methodology, assets and templates as part of the go to market activities.
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications.
- You will have the opportunity to manage teams or projects as well as dive into the content while still being coached yourself to progress on your career path.
- You will provide trainings and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- You will coach more junior members of our IT GRC, Enterprise Solutions and CFO Advisory teams by sharing SAP Finance knowledge and experience.
- You have a Master’s degree.
- You have 4 to 9 years of SAP Financial experience in some of below domains:
- Finance (FI): GL, New GL, AP, AR, AA;
- Controlling (CO): Cost & Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA),
- Project Systems (PS): Financial Project Management,
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC): Planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a superuser and/or financial controller in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA environment, preferably in a project driven organization.
- You have a first experience and exposure with SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- You have a good understanding of Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Having a first experience with compliance and/or GRC in SAP is an asset.
- You have excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and to build problem-solving partnerships.
- You can work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You like developing your coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- You are stress resistant, flexible, client and service minded.
- You have one or more certifications in SAP ECC FICO or SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- An international environment is a challenge for you and you are willing to work abroad when needed.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem