Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As Project Developer, you are responsible for the engineering and technical aspects of a project, from conception to completion.
- Master’s degree in ICT or Computer Science. Highly motivated Bachelors are also welcome to send their résumé.
- Preferably a first work experience in programming.
- You are not afraid to take on complex challenges and strive to deliver excellent and user-friendly solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- You work with the newest software technologies and like to stay on top of the latest developments.
- You work in a result-oriented environment, where you always try to look for improvements.
- You know how to prioritize, are good at planning your work, and like to accomplish milestones.
- You love working in team and working on projects.
- Your key skills are: abstract and analytical mind, result-driven, open minded, persevering, committed, customer-focused, problem-solver, eager to learn, punctual.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
You develop software for complex technical solutions within an industrial context.
You build applications for visualizing and integrating data/images from industrial processes.
You are familiar with developing applications using a project approach. You make sure that the work
You’re responsible for the technical analysis,development,implementation,and software testing.
Programming experience in C/AL, XML and .Net.
Over Camco Technologies
As genuine engineering company, Camco designs, develops and implements its own technologies. Unlike sales organizations or system integrators, we keep total control over our hardware and software, and support a long-term product strategy. Our in-house engineering furthermore facilitates custom-tailored automation solutions. This approach results in a flexible and agile project delivery cycle and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Technologielaan 13 B-3001 Leuven
- 3001 Leuven