Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- Writing PHP code (too obvious ?), both for our customers as well as internal tools for ourselves or our partners
- Helping build the architecture of the internal frameworks
- Working with Linux (mostly) and Windows (rarely) servers; setting them up, tuning them for performance, automating deployment, …
- Helping and coaching junior developers, so they can become at least just as good
- Coming up with the craziest ideas (we like crazy, because crazy ideas is what set us apart from the rest !)
- Enjoying your job ! There’s no point in doing a job you don’t like… people who love their job do things a lot more efficient and better?
What information should be in your brain (aka "Required knowledge/experience"):
- You should be fluent in PHP 5 and all its aspects, including (but most certainly not limited to) Object Oriented Development, namespacing, SPL, etc.
- You should NOT be a Drupal/Joomla/Mambo/… developer. If you can’t write a new CMS from scratch, you’re not a Senior PHP Consultant, you’re a Drupal/Joomla/Mambo… scripter… sorry ?
- Zend Framework or Symfony should be on your daily usage list. If MVC sounds like a new Chinese car brand to you, then you’re in the wrong place
- Your idea of version control is not making a copy of File.php to File.php.1 – you know how to use Subversion or GIT and know how to branch, tag, merge, etc.
- FTP sounds like the worst possible thing for deployment… but you used it yesterday to help out a customer
- You love TDD and CI, you don’t want to work without IDE-integrated CodeSniffer and you love typing /** just to help your future self remember what you were doing
- Linux is your prefered choice for server deployment and you know there’s a webserver other than Apache
- You’re a native Dutch or French speaker and your English is good enough to have a discussion… and you’re keen on improving your verbal languages
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Writing PHP code (too obvious ?), both for our customers as well as internal tools for ourselves or our partners
Working with Linux (mostly) and Windows (rarely) servers : setting them up, tuning them for performance, automating deployment, …
Helping build the architecture of the internal frameworks
Helping and coaching junior developers,so they can become at least just as good
Coming up with the craziest ideas (we like crazy, because crazy ideas is what set us apart from the rest !)
Cu.be Solutions is a Belgian open source and PHP centered company, focusing on quality web development and consultancy services.
Cu.be Solutions builds on several top-profile consultants’ experience, some of which have been active in web development since the dawn of the Internet and have a broad experience in open source development and system and network architecture.
Cu.be Solutions distinguishes itself in providing nothing less than the absolute best quality solutions, without compromise !
- Imperiastraat 6
- 1930 Zaventem