Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
You’re a generalist with a passion for software development, who is eager to learn the latest changes in the field and doesn’t hesitate to discover new things via your own projects.
You like to write code that is reusable, readable, tested and easily maintained. You set high standards. Duplicate code makes you cry. You don’t have a problem receiving feedback on your code and are looking forward to work in a team.
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Maintain and extend our REST API
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones
- Participate in software design discussions
- Participate in project management meetings
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure
In a nutshell:
- PHP feels like your second language
- You can work with HTML and CSS
- You can use MySQL and write advanced queries
- HTTP protocol
- PoS software development
- Open source software
- Distributed systems and load balancing
- Unit testing and UI testing
- Page load optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Apache or NGINX
- Swift, Kotlin
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Design, estimate, and code new features;
Maintain and extend our REST API;
Architect new applications and expand existing ones;
Participate in software design discussions;
Participate in project management meetings.
We are an exponentially growing young company with a team-oriented culture and a hands-on mentality. We put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically accommodating after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, can approach several opportunities, collaborates directly with the management team, can gain expertise in a countless number of sectors in the local fresh food business and gets moreover the chance to support our offices in (currently) Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Sint-Denijslaan 96
- 9000 Gent