Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
A highly motivated and passionate C# .NET Systems Developer with strong functional and technical skills, and a focus on: OR back-end systems, i.e. server-side architecture, algorithms, services, APIs, databases, etc. OR Web / front-end systems, i.e. client-side web applications, UI/UX web design, responsive design, etc. OR full stack, combining both As a valued member of our cross-functional Research & Development team, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, test and document this layer of our technology and products, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on other layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in C# .NET development and are driven by an insatiable interest in software technology and products.
- As back-end, EF Core, LINQ, REST/gRPC, async/await, etc. hold no secrets for you.
- As Full Stack, you combine both domains.
- You display excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and you have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and high-quality application architecture in general, with security, maintainability and scalability in mind.
- You are familiar with automated testing platforms and integration testing (xUnit.net).
- You are familiar with technology such as .NET, GIT, Azure/AWS, MVC, OpenID, Docker, AI, NLP, etc..
- You will contribute exclusively to our in-house product development, as opposed to on-site customer-specific projects.
- Experience with or knowledge of SQL (MSSQL/MySQL),NoSQL (MongoDB) and EF Core is an advantage. So is being proficient with Linux, Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You radiate positive energy, are passionate about what you do and love working in team!
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Translating application storyboards and use cases into applications, ensuring that they operate reliably, consistently and enjoyably.
Writing clear and concise documentation and operating instructions.
Contributing to the overall user experience, design, consistency and internal development methods and standards.
You report to the Product Development Manager and have strong interactions with all other team members.
As a valued member of our cross-functional Research & Development team, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, test and document
Knowliah unlocks the true value of information and expertise, a company’s greatest assets. Knowledge that is undiscoverable or important expertise that is not shared and passed on, is of no real use to a company.
- Leuvensesteenweg 282c 3190 Boortmeerbeek
- 3190 Boortmeerbeek