Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
In our team you will provide guidance to our functional consultants on the feasibility of new features needed in Dynamics 365 migration approaches and integration with other applications.
You will be supported by the Technical Architect and will help them with the day-to-day management of the environments and releases as well as the creation of the solution design (application landscape of the future, infrastructure design, interface catalog etc.) for our customers.
Depending on the size of the project you will be responsible for the more complex developments and/or steer development consultants in the development and unit testing of your technical designs.
As such you:
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
- Execute the infrastructure and application design.
- Write technical designs based on fit-gap analysis for customizations, integrations and data migration.
- Develop complex integrations, data migration scripts or customizations.
- Deploy, build and maintain the environment landscape.
- Execute quality control on the delivered work with a strong focus on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability and security.
- Execute integration tests to ensure customizations and data comply with specifications and standards.
- Support customers during UAT and analyze test results.
- Ready to continuously invest time to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering.
- You enjoy developing your personal skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams, take ownership and responsibility.
- You are a clear and effective communicator.
- You have excellent problem solving capabilities.
- You have minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in multiple ERP implementation and/or CRM implementations.
- You understand the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment topology and application architecture.
- You can create technical designs and develop customizations, integrations and data migration scripts.
- You have the necessary technical certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Hands-on experience in data migration activities is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Azure Devops is considered an advantage.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and security;
Write technical designs based on fit-gap analysis for customizations, integrations and data migration;
Execute the infrastructure and application design;
Develop complex integrations,data migration scripts or customizations;
Deploy, build and maintain the environment landscape.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem