Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As the Technical Architect in our team, along with the Solution Architect, you are responsible for the entire solution that we deliver to our customer(s).
Your main focus will be to:
- make sure all technology is used to its full potential;
- provide a state-of-the art development experience for your team;
- make sure builds and releases run smoothly;
- guard the quality of the solution, more specifically on elements such as performance, stability, and robustness of all new features created within the application;
- ensure successful integration with other applications; and
- ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering.
- You have the necessary skills to coach/manage a technical team of 5 or more people.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams, take ownership and responsibility.
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You are a clear and effective communicator.
- You have excellent problem solving capabilities.
- You have minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in multiple ERP implementation and/or CRM implementations.
- You have experience in Microsoft Dynamics infrastructure sizing and application architecture.
- You have the necessary knowledge in Azure cloud technologies.
- You have hands-on experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics migration activities.
- You have the necessary technical certifications in Microsoft Dynamics D365.
- Certification in Prince2, PMP or other project management tracks is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Azure devops is considered an advantage.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Make sure all technology is used to its full potential;
Provide a state-of-the art development experience for your team;
Make sure builds and releases run smoothly;
Guard the quality of the solution,more specifically on elements such as performance,stability,and robustness of all new features created within the application;
Ensure successful integration with other applications; and ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem