Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You will be involved in determining the architecture for large CRM enabled business transformations.
- You work with the customer to determine the most suitable architecture and roadmap towards the future state. Business transformations can take multiple years and include an actual CRM implementation, Strategy, Target Operation Model, process optimization and change management tracks.
- You connect all the functional domains of D365 CE towards a concrete solution based on the Microsoft technology stack in general, D365 in particular and the overall application landscape of the customer.
- You report to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership.
- You follow the market developments and trends.
- You lead the team during the project from a solution perspective.
- You assist in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
- You will be accountable for the proposed solution (architecture, to-be processes) and the realization of this proposed solution.
- You assure the quality of the solution and the related deliverables
- and monitor the daily progress, potential risks and issues.
- You lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design, including to-be processes, solution architecture, integration design, migration approach and non-functional requirements.
- You stay informed about innovations in technology, market changes, methodologies and best practices.
- You share knowledge and coach consultants.
- You support the sales process
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple large-scale (1000+ man-days) CRM implementation projects characterized by systematic and milestone-driven work.
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams.
- You take ownership and you are accountable and responsible.
- You enjoy developing your coaching skills by working together with other colleagues.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect Expert or are willing to achieve this certification in the near future.
- aving a certification in Prince2, PMP, SAFE or other project management tracks is a plus.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
You will be involved in determining the architecture for large CRM enabled business transformations;
You report to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership;
You follow the market developments and trends;
You lead the team during the project from a solution perspective;
You assist in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem