Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You guide customers in the transformation of their finance function by organizing and executing workshops.
- You execute FIT/GAP workshops and create the to-be process designs using the APQC process model aligned with the dynamics 365 finance capabilities.
- You create the functional designs and provide information towards the technical team for any Gaps (interfaces, customer development …) that should be solved.
- You do the configuration of the solution.
- You write test scenarios and execute functional testing.
- You assist in integration testing.
- You support customers during UAT.
- You create training material and training of customers.
- You assist in the change management component of business transformations by
- acting as a change agent and ambassador.
- You assist in the Quality Assurance component of large scale ERP implementations in topics as peer reviews, risk assessments, issue assessments
- You are ready to continuously invest time to keep up-to-date with the latest
- capabilities, functions and features in the Microsoft dynamics 365 Finance solution and act as an advocate in spreading this knowledge within the teams.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in economics, informatics or engineering.
- You have a good understanding of accounting and or controlling.
- You have minimum 3 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple ERP implementation- or advisory projects as a process- or functional consultant.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You enjoy developing your coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- Associate or are willing to achieve this certification in the near future.
- Having certification in Prince2, PMP or other project management tracks is a plus.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem