Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
Having an excellent End User experience as goal, the Group Modern Workplace Expert’s responsibility is to maximize the end user productivity and efficiency through the effective usage of the collaboration and communication tools of the Microsoft 365 product portfolio. Based on knowledge and insights into the technological evolutions within this area, the Group Modern Workplace Expert will define stow Group’s Workplace strategy and drive its successful delivery. The Corporate Modern Workplace Expert will act as a trusted advisor of the stow Group employees when it comes to process improvements and innovation in collaboration, document management and workflows. Based on a good sense of creativity and a good understanding of the Microsoft 365 solution portfolio, the expert can perfectly empathize with the internal process challenges and define and implement solutions for it that boost their productivity and efficiency.
- Bachelor or Master degree 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 have no secrets for you
- Experience with Teams, Power Shell, Power Automator and/or Power Apps deliver business points Hands-on and pragmatic experience with project management
- Great blend of creative and technical ability is necessary.
- Proactive mindset and excellent capabilities to spot opportunities to help the business
- Strong customer service orientation (“Customer first” mindset)
- Flexible, positive, and open minded Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting for a large audience and for diverse levels of seniority.
- Enthusiastic to work in an international environment, embracing diverse cultures and countries
- Able and eager to learn and evolve your skills
- Driven and enthusiastic team player, who loves to take initiatives
- Fluent in English
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Define the strategy and governance around endpoint management, communication, and collaboration tools & services.
Anticipate the technological evolutions and roadmaps of our main vendors and analyse market developments suitability for the stow Group environment and match them to our (IT) strategy (videoconference solutions, endpoint management solutions, collaboration solutions, …)
Define, prioritize, and deliver projects and initiatives in the modern workplace area
Build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver the right solutions. Combine Microsoft 365 tools and Windows 10 & 11 features to create the best experience for the stow Group employees, both for Office Workers and First Line Workers.
Manage the roll out of Autopilot and Intune managed devices and refine the process and procedures as we move forward.
Stow Group behoort tot de toonaangevende aanbieders van statische opslag- en stellingsystemen. Onze corebusiness richt zich zowel op de ontwikkeling en productie van kwalitatief hoogwaardige stellingsystemen voor de opslag van pallets, kleine onderdelen en langgoed als op het ontwerpen en bouwen van platformsystemen.
- Industriepark 6 B
- 8587 Spiere-Helkijn