Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
For the unit Enterprise Solutions within Technology Advisory, we are looking for several (Sr.) solution architects to strengthen our ERP and CRM team. You will be involved in determining the architecture for large ERP / CRM enabled business transformations. As the solution architect you have the responsibility to work together with the customer to determine the most suitable architecture and roadmap towards the future state. Business transformations can take multiple years and include besides an actual ERP/CRM implementation also, strategy, Target Operation Model, process optimization, change management. You will have a key role in connecting all the functional domains (such as CRM, HR, Finance, operations, etc.) towards a concrete solution based on the Microsoft technology stack in general, Dynamics 365 particular and the overall application landscape of the customer.
Our customers rely on KPMG to take ownership as the solution architect and to help deliver a successful project. This takes besides IT knowledge also soft skills such as good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality. Due to the business critical nature of our projects you will report both to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership.
Following the market developments and trends you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities in enterprise solutions. You have a key responsibility to lead the team during the project from a solution perspective, but also within KPMG as a coach and key member of Enterprise Solutions to further expand the business unit by assisting in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple ERP implementation- or advisory projects as a solution architect
- You have excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at c-level and build long term partnerships
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility
- You are fluent in English and Dutch with at least a good understanding of French
- Knowledge and/or multiple certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, BizTalk, Logic App’s, ISV solutions, PowerBI, TFS, VSTS and MTM
- One or more certifications in PMI, Prince2, Sure Step or other project management methodologies is considered an advantage.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and security;
Define the infrastructure and application design
Define the migration strategy, tooling and approach
Design, install, deploy and maintain the environment landscape from development to production
Ready to continuously invest time to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and act as an advocate in spreading this knowledge within the teams
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem