Wat kan je?
- Analist, Dynamics, Oracle
- WO denkniveau
- Senior, Lead werkniveau
- 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3500 - € 5500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 50+ collega's
- Je werkt samen met Management, IT
- Focus op B2B
As the Technical Architect in our team, along with the Solution Architect, you are responsible for the entire solution that we deliver to our customer(s).
Your main focus will be to:
- Make sure all technology is used to its full potential;
- Provide a state-of-the art development experience for your team;
- Make sure builds and releases run smoothly;
- Guard the quality of the solution, more specifically on elements such as performance, stability, and robustness of all new features created within the application;
- Ensure successful integration with other applications; and
- Ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
You will be supported by a team of technical consultants and developers to help make the above happen. One of your most important deliverables at the start of your project will be the development of a qualitative solution design that, amongst others, describes the application landscape, integrations and used infrastructure.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and security;
Define the infrastructure and application design
Define the migration strategy, tooling and approach
Design, install, deploy and maintain the environment landscape from development to production
Ready to continuously invest time to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and act as an advocate in spreading this knowledge within the teams
- Opgericht in 1986
- 7 kantoren
- 1000+ medewerkers
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem