Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You will provide support to our external audit teams in the execution of Technology audits, in the context of financial statement audits, SOX 404 audits, IT attestations and Internal IT Audits for clients in the financial sector. This covers the identification of process risk points in financial business processes (banking and insurance), identification and testing of automated process controls, identification of risks arising from IT and testing of general IT controls;
- You will assist in the execution of Cyber Maturity Assessments at our clients;
- You will support the audit by executing data analytics and give your client valuable insights in their processes.
- You will be part of the Technology team (+150 employees) with primary focus on executing Technology audits and secondary focus assisting Technology Advisory in executing projects in the financial sector;
- You will be involved in the audit of new emerging technologies used at top tier clients.;
- You will perform SOX 404 advisory services and carry out risk and control assessments of banking or insurance related applications;
- You will perform Technology Advisory assessments and advise clients on the use and management of information systems and technology;
- You will serve Technology Audit and Technology Advisory engagements in multi-disciplinary teams;
- You will be expected to quickly integrate in the team and closely collaborate with all professionals involved in the files where your assistance is required.
- You hold a Master’s degree with a least 8 years of experience in Internal IT Audit, external IT Audit, Financial Audit or Internal Audit in the Financial sector;
- You have a CISA Certification? That's a plus.
- You have knowledge of typical banking (loans, interest income, financial instruments, investment portfolio, …) and insurance (life, non-life) processes;
- You have knowledge about Regulatory reporting knowledge (COREP, FINREP);
- You are proactive, organized, a team player and take ownership of your work;
- You have a strong business sense and professional attitude;
- You are willing to go the extra mile;
- You are dedicated to provide added value to your clients;
- You are willing to learn;
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem