Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a young tester, you will work on hi-tech designs, and you will be part of a competitive business environment. In a first phase, you will get to know the operations and learn the business, this way you will know why every detail is important. You will be involved in discussions with development, you will be testing business services, used across Europe. You will carry out your specific project tasks with support from the relevant technical experts in the company, within the foreseen deadlines and projects, you will create, update / improve test cases and will understand the impact of your work on production.
- Team player
- Raise issues early and communicate them across the team
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate within Testing Team and also across Tribe between Development Team, Product Managers and Operations Teams
- Always tries to understand the bigger business picture, the business flows in detail and make links across streams: CFS & CS & ETS
- The knowledge or at least a strong interest in the Financial flow is a clear advantage.
- Experience in Regression, Functional, and Smoke testing.
- Close support to Automation and Load Testing teams
- Experience with Business Analysis, Process Management, Project Management, and Agile methodology Master's degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: financials, ICT or in absence of degree equivalent professional experience and technical training: Certified Testing Qualification is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Testing new improvements, new features and components
Reporting issues and making recommendations for improvement
Step by step description and documentation of new features for future use by business operations
Preparing step by step descriptions and screenshots of the new features, possibly including a first draft of the guidance for complex business processes, to be handed over to the guidance writers for finalization
Agile testing methodology and experience with working with a scripting language ksh, python
Tolling industry for heavy vehicles in Europe
- Leonardo da Vincilaan 19
- 1831 Diegem