Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a software developer, you challenge your analytical skills by studying operations and designing and developing software solutions. More specifically:
- You are responsible for all phases of the software development cycle.
- You discuss the development projects with our functional analysts.
- You create a technical design which aligns with the corporate software architecture policies and the required functionally.
- You spar with your fellow software developers.
- You develop the technical solution and deliver it to our functional analysts.
- You guarantee post go-live support.
- Analytical challenges and software design are your second nature.
- Your work is characterized by accuracy and sense for detail.
- Your code is open and optimized for performance.
- You believe in doing things right from the first time.
- You have a natural interest in technology.
- You have at least a bachelor degree with a technical orientation.
- You have 5 years of experience in software development with a focus on: Development
- .Net Platform:
- LINQ o SQL server: T-SQL language
- Object oriented development.
- Design patterns.
- Agile development / scrum
- Unit testing
- .Net Platform:
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
You are responsible for all phases of the software development cycle;
You discuss the development projects with our functional analysts;
You develop the technical solution and deliver it to our functional analysts;
You create a technical design which aligns with the corporate software architecture policies and the required functionally;
You spar with your fellow software developers.
Over Connect Group
With over 30 years of experience, Connect Group is one of the leading service providers regarding cable-, PCB- and module assembly. Founded in 1987, we have grown to a European network of production facilities, with around 1600 employees. We developed ourselves from a cable company to a full service provider and support our customers with design, production, logistics and after sales services. Today, Connect Group is one of the most innovative technology centers across Europe, constantly aiming to improve the success of its customers by supplying the best Electronic Manufacturing Services. Connect Group supports its customers in their total supply chain. Our flexible structure makes it possible to provide better and faster products at an integral competitive price. By offering a complete integrated package, from technical support to dedicated logistics, we can help you compete at the leading edge in the fast-moving world of electronics.
- Bargiestraat 2
- 8900 Leper