Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be contributing to making our entire software ecosystem better, more user-friendly and scalable.
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalence in experience
- Has ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Has knowledge on the web (HTTP, HTTPS, REST, JSON)
- Has knowledge of Node.js backend technologies such as Express, Koa.js or Sails.js
- Has knowledge of automated testing: unit and integration with technologies such as Jest or Mocha.js
- Has knowledge of NoSQL database. Mongo DB is a big plus.
- Has experience with React.js. React-Native is a big plus.
- Has working experience with Gitlab CI/CD and AWS
- Has a keen interest in mobile application, and you stay on top of developments in web/mobile applications and programming languages.
- Speaks English fluently
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
You will help implementing new features and fixing issues encountered in the products.
You will closely interact with the development team to communicate obstacles and propose solutions to this as well as other challenges that we are facing.
You will strive everyday to become an owner of the solutions and look at implementations widely and not only from the code perspective.
You will work closely with product designers and quality assurance engineers.
You will think about and implement ways to improve our way of work
We are a startup in Brussels called Neuroventis, focused on re-thinking healthcare and providing technology that empowers patients with chronic disorders. We believe that our health care system is not focused (enough) on patients with chronic diseases and believe that technology can provide significant relief for both patients and physicians. We have developed an application called Helpilepsy, which helps patients and neurologists better understand their situation and have more control in their lives.
- Avenue des Volontaires 19
- 1160 Brussels