Wat kan je?
- Geen denkniveau
- Junior, Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 0-2, 2-5, 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk voor Computersoftware
Mandatory skills and experience:
• Have a Master’s degree in IT or an equivalent level of work of experience
• Have minimum 4 years’ experience with Full-stack web applications design, development and their scaling (architecture patterns, ORM, REST architecture, JS UI libraries (React), web standards, …)
• Experience or knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus
• Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
The ideal candidate is also expected to have experience with:
• UNIX/Linux environment (much appreciated)
• Awareness of mobile device constraints on application development
• Cloud infrastructure
• Database design and optimization
• Technical knowledge of streaming and content distribution
You will be involved in the decision-making process with regards to deciding the best new technologies to be adopted. Amongst your responsibilities will be counted the following:
• Design and develop innovative applications
• Tackle technical challenges by utilizing the industry’s best known standards as well as cutting-edge technologies
• Stay proactively informed about the technology market in order to be able to identify & incorporate relevant techs to the company’s projects
• Proactively contribute to the continuous development processes’ enhancements
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Proactively contribute to the continuous development processes’ enhancements
Awareness of mobile device constraints on application development
Design and develop innovative applications
Tackle technical challenges by utilizing the industry’s best known standards as well as cutting-edge technologies
Stay proactively informed about the technology market in order to be able to identify & incorporate relevant techs to the company’s projects
- Opgericht in 2012
- 0-10 medewerkers
- Platte structuur
- Business casual
Would you like to work in a highly innovative startup in a role that will consist of designing and developing systems as well as ‘existing’ and ‘new’ applications? Join Keemotion!
Keemotion is the company that delivers automated production solutions enhanced with coaching tools for baskelball games.
Keemotion is a cutting-edge startup in its field, priding itself of its innovative mentality.
The company has ambitious staff expansion plans, which allow future evolution possibilities within the company for the right candidate(s).
- Rue Louis de Geer 6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neu
- 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve