Wat kan je?
- Frontend, NodeJS
- Bachelor denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2500 - € 3500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk voor Computersoftware
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Maintain and extend our web applications
- Maintain and extend our REST API
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones
- Participate in software design discussions
- Participate in project management meetings
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality (code review is key!)
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure
You’re a generalist with a passion for software development, who is eager to learn the latest changes in the field and doesn’t hesitate to discover new things via your own projects.
You like to write code that is reusable, readable, tested and easily maintained. You set high standards because duplicate code makes you cry. Code review allows you to teach and be taught by your colleagues on a daily basis.
In a nutshell:
- Experience with Vue.js and Node.js
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with NPM or Yarn
- Experience with Webpack, Rollup, or other bundlers
- Experience with REST APIs and OAuth
- HTTP protocol
- PoS software development
- Open source software
- Distributed systems and load balancing
- Unit testing and UI testing
- Page load optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Apache or NGINX
- Swift, Kotlin
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Design, estimate, and code new features;
Maintain and extend our web applications;
Maintain and extend our REST API;
Architect new applications and expand existing ones;
Participate in software design discussions.
- 1 kantoor
- 10-20 medewerkers
- 26 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
- Platte structuur
- Casual, Business casual
We are an exponentially growing young company with a team-oriented culture and a hands-on mentality. We put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically accommodating after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, can approach several opportunities, collaborates directly with the management team, can gain expertise in a countless number of sectors in the local fresh food business and gets moreover the chance to support our offices in (currently) Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Sint-Denijslaan 96
- 9000 Gent