Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You have experience with the content management framework Drupal 8 or 9, and/or have solid knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Symfony and Lavarel.
- You know how to set up and configure a site using one of those frameworks. If needed, you feel comfortable setting up a basic site from scratch, taking care of both site building, full-stack development and potentially even jump in on the devops side.
- You get excited about the perspective to establish API connections with other systems such as CRM, Marketing Automation and Product Information Management systems. When something does not work out of the box, you use your PHP skills to come up with custom solutions and provide the missing piece.
- You like being part of a team, and have experience working in an Agile setting using Scrum, Kanban or similar processes. You know what React & Angular are, and you are proficient win HTML and CSS.
- Decoupled websites do not scare you.
- You have an eye for detail, take ownership of your work and strive for quality. Convert beautiful designs into structured code.
- Pro-actively take part in the Scrum / Agile routines (stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews)
- Speak up to provide recommendations and improvement areas to continuously improve our way of working from a quality, efficiency and team satisfaction point of view.
- You can engage with our clients in fluent English when needed. Experience in DevOps, hosting, continuous integration, AWS and/or Azure is a plus!
- Meedenken met het team en uiteindelijke oplossingen.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Drupal back-end ontwikkeling
Drupal back-end integratie met 3rd party systemen
Technische analyse maken van de to-be oplossing
Mandag-estimaties maken voor een bepaalde scope
To-be architectuur analyseren en uittekenen
Upthrust, a global digital business acceleration office, focuses on acquisition, conversion, and retention automation. The company implements growth marketing processes and builds high-performing digital front-end products for scale-ups, ambitious SMEs and big corporates while training their internal teams on the process and tactics it uses.
- Emiel Banningstraat 47
- 2000 Antwerpen