Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As a Solution Architect in our team:
- You will be in charge or the design and delivery of solutions we are offering to our clients in many different sectors.
- You will be supported by a team of technical consultants and developers to help make the above happen. One of your most important deliverables at the start of your project will be the development of a qualitative solution design that describes the application landscape, integrations and used infrastructure.
- You report to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership.
- You assist in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
- Ensure a good understanding of our client’s needs.
- Assist in the creation of a digital transformation roadmap.
- Lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design, including to-be processes, solution architecture, integration design, migration approach and non-functional requirements.
- Making sure the appropriate technologies will be used to create a state-of-the-art solution.
- Make use of modern release processes (DevOps) to ensure smooth and qualitative delivery of the solution.
- Guard the quality of the solution on elements such as performance, stability, maintainability and robustness of all new features created within the solution.
- Ensure successful integration with other applications; and ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
- You are passionate about new technologies and modern architectural patterns.
- You have a technical degree (bachelor, master or equivalent), combined with a relevant experience in consulting or in industry.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a professional development environment on the implementation of large technology solutions.
- You are solution driven and you have a strong analytical mindset, combined with creative skills.
- You have a non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution.
- You take ownership and you are accountable and responsible.
- You have a good understanding (certifications is a plus) of design processes (UX, Design Thinking), agile development, and agility at scale.
- You have a strong interest in modern architectural patterns, cloud and cloud-native solutions, DevOps…
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Ensure a good understanding of our client’s needs;
Making sure the appropriate technologies will be used to create a state-of-the-art solution;
Assist in the creation of a digital transformation roadmap;
Lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the solution design,including to-be processes,solution architecture,integration design,migration approach and non-functional requirements;
Make use of modern release processes (DevOps) to ensure smooth and qualitative delivery of the solution.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem