Wat kan je?
- Python, Infrastructuur
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2800 - € 3800 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT, Logistiek, Sales
- Focus op B2B
As member of the DevOps technical team, you will be joining a highly effective self-organizing agile
team who builds, optimizes and maintains the XTran development systems and works together with the different development teams.
- Professional Bachelor Applied Computer Science, ICT or Electronics-ICT.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows and Python
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- No work experience required
- Experience in System Engineering / DevOps role
- Experience with Linux, Windows and virtualization fundamentals
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience with common build and release tools such as Gradle, Groovy, Docker and Git
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying prioritiesin an agile development environment
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work, rather than do everything by hand
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Extend, deploy, maintain and improve the build and release systems of OTN Systems
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools
Introducing new technologies and platforms into the development activities of the R&D group
Work with the agile team
Over OTN Systems
- Opgericht in 1991
- 1 kantoor
- 50-100 medewerkers
- 36 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
- Platte structuur
OTN Systems, located in Olen, Belgium, develops and markets the Open Transport Network (OTN) and XTran (Excellence in Transport) telecommunication equipment, dedicated to the operational telecommunication departments of metros, light-rails, oil & gas, mining, ITS (intelligent highways, tunnels & bridges), ports, utility companies, public safety and industrial campuses. With OTN Systems’ unique products, it is possible to integrate different existing applications for voice, data, LAN, video, SCADA, etc. into one high-speed network with a fiber optic backbone. More specifically, the OTN Systems products are at their best when it comes to mission critical networking. This is possible by strong investment in product development and a highly skilled workforce, resulting in a unique product portfolio based on cutting-edge technology.
- Industrielaan 17b
- 2250 Olen