Wat kan je?
- Java, .NET, Infrastructuur
- Bachelor denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3200 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Sales, HR, Marketing, Klantenservice, Management, IT
- Focus op B2B
- For its branch office in Leuven, Belgium, ITQ is looking for a passionate DevOps engineer with focus on Kubernetes, to support and drive our booming ‘Modern Apps’ business, based on Pivotal and VMware PKS.
- You are an experienced Cloud-Native platform specialist with the ability to quickly adopt and embrace new technology.
- You love to help our customers with the design and implementation of solutions on top of Cloud Native platforms such as Kubernetes, so they can deploy and scale their apps automatically, securely, and in a resilient way.
- You have experience with – and an opinion on – various architectural patterns such as microservices, and development related concepts and methodologies such as Agile and DevOps.
- You possess architectural skills: you participate or lead in the design and deployment of the technical solution, and are capable of translating business needs into technical requirements.
- You are a Belgian resident and understand the role software development has in today’s world is fundamentally different than it was 10 years ago, and are able to challenge customers in discussions about how development can become a business driver.
- You are looking to immerse yourself in challenging environments to get yourself and your colleagues to a higher level.
• A deep understanding of Kubernetes itself. Having achieved the CKA certification is a plus. Willingness to achieve the CKA certification is a must.
• A deep understanding of how developers consume K8s (Certification: CKAD) is a plus.
• A basic understanding of typical developer ecosystem tools, eg: Bamboo/Jenkins, Azure DevOps for CI, Certmanager, Terraform, APM (Dynatrace, appdynamics), Monitoring (Wavefront, Prometheus, ELK stack).
• Familiarity with the concept of infrastructure as code (i.e.: Terraform).
• Knowledge of and experience with configuration management and with automation and orchestration tools (i.e. vRealize Orchestrator, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, BOSH).
• Knowledge of and experience with source control and continuous integration/delivery tools (i.e. Jenkins, TFS, Git, Concourse CI).
• Familiarity with distributed and asynchronous systems;
Knowledge of and experience with Cloud Foundry or similar PaaS platforms, and familiarity with the 12 factors.
• Expert level knowledge of operating systems; Some skill in writing Bourne shell/PowerShell code.
• Familiarity with infrastructure is a plus (Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud Management). Ideally experience with the VMware and/or OpenStack portfolio.
• Familiarity with Pivotal and VMware PKS (Pivotal Container Services) is definately a plus.
• You have seen VMware’s recent announcements of March 10th 2020 about Application Modernization (https://www.vmware.com/app-modernization.html) and strongly believe in the VMware Tanzu portfolio.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
You will have the great opportunity to help ITQ build its CNA (Cloud Native Apps) approach and business in BeLux
Proof of concepts
Over ITQ Consultancy BVBA
- Opgericht in 2001
- 2 kantoren
- 10-20 medewerkers
- 35 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
- Platte structuur
- Business casual
Our Mission at ITQ is to enable our customers to accelerate their business by making IT agile using innovative VMware technology. We focus on designing and implementing VMware technology that delivers a digital foundation to securely run any app, on any device on any cloud. With a deep passion for technology, our highly certified consultants deliver unprecedented
knowledge and experience. From strategy to execution. From implementation to adoption.
Covering technology, people & process capabilities.
- Interleuvenlaan 62
- 3001 Leuven