Wat kan je?
- Big Data
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Senior, Medior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 4000 jaarlijks
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Management, IT
- Focus op B2B, B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk voor Informatietechnologie en -diensten
Data science is at the heart of all UgenTec products. Therefore, you, as a data scientist, have a crucial role within our product development team: converting your knowledge and experience in data science and machine learning into inventive data science solutions.
As a data scientist, you will design, develop & deliver algorithms that can be plugged into our software products. To do so, you will collaborate intensively with our product squads, providing you both a functional and a technical integration perspective. You focus on algorithm development, applying the latest techniques in AI to process and interpret biomedical data. You are able to communicate with customers on the data aspects of our products, taking on a constructive attitude towards successful product delivery.
In this position, you shape the data science vision of UgenTec, you optimize our data science process, spot efficiency gains, and contribute to our product successes. Occasionally, you venture outside of product responsibilities, for instance to collaborate on R&D projects or to take up a dataOps role. This position is an opportunity to grow into a leading data science role, and ultimately, an opportunity the help us change the way diagnostics laboratories work across the globe.
- you love data infused problems, especially when there's large amounts of data
- you speak Python (R is a plus) and have experience with Jupyter notebooks
- you know about, of have worked with, scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- you have a broad interest in various artificial intelligence techniques (machine learning, data mining, information retrieval)
- you have experience applying data science in a commercial environment, transforming business needs into elegant solutions
- you have an interest in cloud computing and see the possibilities it enables from a data science perspective
- you have a master/PhD degree in artificial intelligence, mathematical engineering or computer science
- you like to work in a team of engineers in a challenging environment
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
you love data infused problems, especially when there's large amounts of data
you speak Python (R is a plus) and have experience with Jupyter notebooks
you know about, of have worked with, scikit-learn, TensorFlow.
you have a broad interest in various artificial intelligence techniques (machine learning, data mining, information retrieval)
you have experience applying data science in a commercial environment, transforming business needs into elegant solutions
- Opgericht in 2014
- 2 kantoren
- 50-100 medewerkers
- Platte structuur
- Business casual
UgenTec is focused on making laboratory technicians, molecular biologists and lab manager’s life easier by supplying them with high quality & intelligent software.
- Kempische steenweg 303, Hal B3500 Hasse
- 3500 Hasselt