Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
As the Senior Data Migration Expert you work closely with the technical and Solution Architect. You are responsible for the entire migration solution that we deliver to our customer(s). You will need to collaborate in a team of technical consultants and developers and be supported by data engineers to help make the above happen.
Your main focus will be to:
- You build qualitative migration solutions (from blueprint to execution).
- You embed our data migration approach into our ERP and/or CRM implementations.
- You gather the migration requirements from the business in line with the technical constraints.
- You develop ETL flows to support the data migration (extraction, enrichment, cleansing, standardization, validation and load).
- You ensure the data quality of the solution for all requirements (functional and technical).
- You ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
- You take the lead in the creation of data migration and cut-over plans.
- You take the lead in the creation of the data migration designs and architecture.
- You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 3 years of hands-on data migration experience preferably with regards to ERP and/or CRM implementations.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams, take ownership and responsibility.
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You are a clear and effective communicator.
- You have experience in the design and the development of ETL flows.
- You have the necessary knowledge in Azure cloud technologies.
- Having hands-on experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics migration activities, having SQL experience and having knowledge of Azure devops, are considered as a plus.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem