Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
Our KPMG Lighthouse is growing!
the Belgian local Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation is looking for (Senior) Data Consultant. In that function, you will be part of challenging Data Transformations across various industries, and :
- You will analyze, define, implement and improve Data and AI strategies and processes to deliver solutions that allow to do more with the ever-expanding data assets of our clients.
- You will support the assessment of organizations with regard to their current maturity for what data, analysis, AI and intelligent automation.
- You will make sure you understand the market trends and strategic goals impacting our client's organization and embed it into our solutions.
- You will help define approaches for data transformation projects and participate in their delivery (for instance as project stream lead or supervisor).
- You will deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that support our clients in making faster, better and smarter decisions that are in line with their strategy and regulatory constraints.
- You will support the effective change in the organization following data-transformations.
- You will participate in the development and implementation of our Data Strategy & Management capabilities.
In order to become a successful (Senior) Data Consultant at KPMG, we are looking for fast learners and critical thinkers with a broad view on data to be able to break down the data challenges faced by our clients. In addition you also feature the following qualifications:
- You have acquired 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in a Data Strategy,Data Monetization, Data Management and Data Governance.
- You know how AI & Analytics should be embedded into a broader data strategy, taking into account data governance and quality pre-requisited.
- You are familiar with change management in the implementation of data strategies and feel comfortable with market trends and technologies related to Data, Analytics, AI or Intelligent Automation.
- Having knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements having important impact on data requirements (e.g. GDPR, BCBS239 or AnaCredit in Banking, Solvency II in Insurance, etc) is a plus.
- You have experience with project management methodologies & agile delivery approaches.
- Having certifications in the Data-sphere is a plus (e.g. Certified Data Management professional (CDPM), CIP, CMMI DMM, etc).
- You are bilingual, English and Dutch/French.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem