Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
You will be part of a team of Data Architects that each focus on more specific expertise’s ranging from scripting/developing, visualization and Excel skills to statistical modelling. On a day-to-day base you will also work closely together with a Business Analyst and a Consultant on specific projects, where you will take the lead in (part of) the data part. As a Data Architect you will be responsible for gathering, structuring, enriching and analyzing all kinds of different data sources we receive from our clients. This process involves a variety of tasks and tools, providing you with a different challenge each day. Next to maintaining existing processes, you will also contribute to further optimize/develop the current back office at the company. This gives you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, assisting your personal growth while increasing the value we can create for our clients.
Your job will consist of:
Your job will consist of:
- Working hands-on with data Data integration, cleaning, treatment and analyses
- Building internal solutions, such as (R) scripts and tools to refine the data handling process
- Creating structured databases used for further modelling and analyses.
- Write optimized code and create documentation in order to improve the data flow in projects
- Co-develop the future of StepUp in a fast-growing company
- Develop solutions and tools for clients based on their data
- Create new processes and the technical backbone for our growing number of solutions and products
- Is in possession of a college or university degree with a focus on Economics, Statistics, Programming, Data Science or Data Processing
- Several years of experience in a business context
- Has an analytical and business mind-set, likes to look further than the numbers
- Is passionate about data and eager to further develop in this field
- Is pragmatic and finds satisfaction in solving complex problems
- Is fluent in English or Dutch
- Works accurately, with quality and a well-documented approach as key focus
- Takes ownership and isn’t afraid to be pro-active
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Working hands-on with data Data integration, cleaning, treatment and analyses
Building internal solutions, such as (R) scripts and tools to refine the data handling process
Creating structured databases used for further modelling and analyses
Write optimized code and create documentation in order to improve the data flow in projects
Co-develop the future of StepUp in a fast-growing company
Over StepUp RGM
Revenue Management Analytics & Consulting (Internationaal)
- Diestsevest 14/3
- 3001 Leuven