Wat kan je?
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- 2 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Je werkt samen met Management
- Focus op B2B
For our offices in Zaventem and Antwerp we are looking for a Cyber Strategy Advisor. Our team is multi-disciplinary and we all work on different types of projects throughout the year. Depending on your interests and skills, as well as our clients’ demands, you’ll be working on:
- Aligning the information security strategy and roadmap to business objectives and goals.
- Helping clients implement and maintain an ISO/IEC 27001 based Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Performing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification Audits for the KPMG Certification Body in Belgium.
- Performing Information Security Assessments based on ISO/IEC 27001 or other standards such as NIST CSF.
- Assisting clients with the development of the enterprise security governance and architecture including the creation of policies and processes.
- Helping clients increase user awareness by setting up information security awareness campaigns and providing training.
- Performing Cyber Maturity Assessments to help clients develop an information security strategy and improvement roadmap for the next 3 years.
- Performing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery assessments.
- Providing specialist advice to other service lines within KPMG Technology Advisory and business units within KPMG to integrate information security into their engagements and act as a multi-disciplinary team.
- Performing internal audit and attestation engagements related to information security (e.g. SOC2)
- You have a degree in business or informatics with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the information security and risk management area.
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM and ISO/IEC Lead Auditor/Implementer are all considered a plus.
- You are familiar with information security standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF, CobIT, etc.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- You are organized and can meet deadlines, manage your own schedule and the schedule of the team.
- You excel at working both independently and in team.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills, a proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Aligning the information security strategy and roadmap to business objectives and goals;
Helping clients implement and maintain an ISO/IEC 27001 based Information Security Management System (ISMS);
Performing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification Audits for the KPMG Certification Body in Belgium;
Performing Information Security Assessments based on ISO/IEC 27001 or other standards such as NIST CSF;
Assisting clients with the development of the enterprise security governance and architecture including the creation of policies and processes.
- Opgericht in 1986
- 7 kantoren
- 1000+ medewerkers
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem