Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
We believe security and privacy should be a right, accessible for everyone.
We add it, by design, to all our services and solutions.
We empower organizations to establish future ready secure work environments.
- You work in, and help grow, a committed team focused on all aspects of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- You guide customers in their journey to the cloud.
- You assist customers in the design, deployment, attestation and/or certification of IAM solutions.
- You proactively stay current with developments in relevant technologies.
- You are contributing to the IAM community at KPMG.
- You are an active listener; translating customer needs in valuable design recommendations.
- You have +3 years of professional experience working in the IAM field and supporting services underneath.
- You have a no-nonsense approach when participating in internal or external conversations.
- You are open and honest about your successes and failures. Learning is an important part of our job.
- You have an appetite for entrepreneurship and enjoy working projects end-to-end.
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Professional certifications such as, CISSP, MS-500, and/or working knowledge of SailPoint Identity, Okta, CyberArk, Thycotic Secret Server, Azure AD are considered a plus.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem