Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
You will make sure that business critical requirements, together with user requirements are documented through specifications and translated into an application solution in collaboration with the functional analysts of the different domains such as FICO, Purchase, Production & Production Planning and Sales.
- As the Business Analyst will be in constant contact with a huge range of people within the organization, communication skills are crucial.
- Analytical, in order to be able to quickly see improvements and simplifications within process designs.
- The business analyst should be able to quickly interpret processes and data streams in order to properly translate this into useful information & clear requirements.
- Advise the business in decision taking.
- A business analyst should be able to thoroughly argument this towards stakeholders & decision takers.
- Adaptation – as a business analyst you should be able to quickly adapt based on changes within the business as this is moving constantly because of the strong ambitions of the stow Group & stow Robotics.
- Able to document business changes & create business cases with the connected ROI calculations.
- Knowledge of SAP is an absolute plus! (preferably cross domain)
- Experience with connecting a WMS to a WCS for an automated warehouse is a plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes is a must.
- Knowledge of export would be a plus
- At least 5 years experience in a business analyst or similar role with prior to that an experience within a production environment.
- Experience within an S4Hana implementation is an absolute plus.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Ensure representation of business requirements for Robotics in the stow SAP system.
Analyses of complex questions & requirements and translation of those into efficient solutions within SAP in collaboration with the functional analyst.
Critical review of processes & suggest improvements. The improvements/changes are in line with the harmonization & standardization goals within the different projects @ stow Group.
Signal risks and issues & provide the project management with possible mitigations.
Strongly collaborate with the SAP Functional Analysts responsible for the different modules.
Stow Group behoort tot de toonaangevende aanbieders van statische opslag- en stellingsystemen. Onze corebusiness richt zich zowel op de ontwikkeling en productie van kwalitatief hoogwaardige stellingsystemen voor de opslag van pallets, kleine onderdelen en langgoed als op het ontwerpen en bouwen van platformsystemen.
- Industriepark 6 B
- 8587 Spiere-Helkijn