Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
Working at KPMG Lighthouse will allow you to develop and extend your Data & AI related knowledge and network. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of over 40 data enthusiast. You will be able to work on data driven projects in various industries which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge to the full extent.
- You take part in BI & Analytics projects through their entire lifecycle.
- You handle multiple projects at the same time and communicate with all relevant project stakeholders.
- You mentor and provide guidance to graduates & junior staff in your area of expertise.
- You are interested in the bigger picture and able to think broader than your own capabilities.
- You’re able to connect with the right complimentary people in KPMG to tackle new and complex business problems.
- You are an enthusiastic, driven and proactive person.
- You have min. 3 years of BI & Analytics experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group or similar environment.
- You have solid experience in Power BI and/or Tableau.
- You are highly proficient in Dutch and English (spoken and written), knowledge of French is a plus.
- Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and SQL Server / Transact SQL
- Azure: Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory,…
- Talend, Alteryx
- Qlik, Board
- Augmented Analytics (Thoughtspot) & Process Mining (Celonis, Disco, PAFnow).
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
- Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
- 1930 Zaventem