Wat kan je?
- PHP, Infrastructuur
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- 2-5 jaar werkervaring
- Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 4000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- 13e maand
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Klantenservice, Management, IT
- Focus op B2B
- Prototype and develop scalable and reliable software solutions
- Ensure and enforce maintainability and quality of code
- Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge
- Translate business requirements in a robust, performant and secure technical solution.
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related)
- Knowledge of and experience with PHP and Laravel
- Proven experience in complex projects, e.g. distributed systems, scheduling systems etc. (StoryChief.io is not your average web application !)
- You understand common software engineering practices (git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management,.. )
- An instinct for software architecture.
- You have a solid comprehension of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..), API development (JSON, OAuth, JWT, ..) and queues
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You're fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience in front-end development is a plus (React, ES6)
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Prototype and develop scalable and reliable software solutions
Ensure and enforce maintainability and quality of code
Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge
Translate business requirements in a robust, performant and secure technical solution
- Opgericht in 2017
- 10-20 medewerkers
- 30 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
- Platte structuur
StoryChief is on a mission to help businesses get more reach with their content by centralizing their content creation and distribution processes. Our cloud-based technology allows content teams to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value-adding activities. Growing rapidly since our founding in 2017, we've on-boarded 25,000 content teams in 70 different countries and secured 2M in funding from international investors.
To find out more about our product: https://youtu.be/BUOGcMwQ6Sc
- Kortrijksesteenweg 181
- 9000 Gent