Founded in 1996, Base 3 has more than 20 years of experience in the data analytics market in Belgium.
Our consultants have a passion for data. They collaborate with our customers to improve their data-driven decisions. They produce business value through the use of business intelligence, advanced analytics or big data techniques.
Our customers are our biggest source of inspiration. Their data-related questions and assignments are the challenges that excite our consultants. We provide the right consultant based upon the task at hand and the working environment.
Our consultants produce business value for customers through the use of business intelligence and data analytics techniques.
What makes them great is that their love for data works infectious on the people around them. They are no-nonsense people who are not influenced by buzzwords or IT hypes and who help customers get maximum value from their data assets.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports and clear visualizations.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data-driven decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new improvement opportunities.
- A keen interest in the world of consultancy.
- Proven working experience with MS BI technology.
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Knowledge of RDMBS such as Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and are creative in applying analytics.
- You have excellent communication skills with both business and technical people.
- Native Dutch OR French + English.
- A true entrepreneurial consultancy role.
- Project based work where you can build your expertise and knowledge.
- Competitive salary and benefits (company car)
- 32 days holiday
- Group and health insurance, Meal vouchers
- A company that values long-term relationships with staff, customers and partners. Relationships based on honest collaboration, mutual trust and respect.