Are you a technology enthusiast who also talks the language of business? Do you have a passion for solving complex digital problems, challenging the status quo and thinking about new solutions, innovation and technology? Do you see Technology as a business enabler and have an interest in the latest trends? Do you want to support organisations’ development into the digital age? Then you might be the person we are searching for.
We’re looking for experienced consultants who can help our clients make sure their IT delivers what they really need into account governance, transformation, architecture, innovation, changing business needs and much more.
Guiding clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges, that is what our PwC Technology Consulting team is about. We advise CIO’s and business teams on their technology strategy and enterprise architecture. We look into the business potential of emerging technologies such as AI, RPA, blockchain, AR, etc. We leverage the value of enterprise knowledge and big data to help clients evolve towards insights driven organisations. We enable the business to move forward by delivering fit-for-purpose enterprise applications and cloud solutions quickly and effectively. Together with IT and business departments, we enable business growth for our top tier clients and create unique experiences for their people and customer base.
At PwC, we’re committed to providing quality audit, tax and consulting services to our public and private clients in Belgium and internationally. PwC is founded on the principle of creating value through relationships – it’s a principle that lies at the heart of everything we do and everywhere we are.
Serving clients from strategy through execution
Our value promise starts with our relationship with you. We aim to start building value from day one. We believe that being able to call on our global network of specialists in 157 countries helps us to create even greater value for your business and your investments.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We deliver from Strategy through Execution. Therefore, at PwC, we have a direct influence on how we make decisions, treat our clients and work with each other. For example:
- We act with integrity, showing an unwavering commitment to quality and communicating with transparency.
- We reimagine the possible by designing and investing in flexible and collaborative workplaces, by investing in trainings and new courses and by helping our clients achieve more out of their business through Technology.
- We care for our clients by being side by side each step of the way. We care for each other, for society and our future by taking bold steps to secure it.
- We work together on opportunities with clients, with different departments and with different countries focusing on the demand-side of IT.
- We make a difference by giving back to our community, by giving real-time feedback and recognition, by investing in new ways of learning and by considering our ecological footprint.
- Contribute to technology related deals and transactions;
- Be responsible on the technology aspects of M&A, carve outs and optimisation processes;
- Reshape IT landscapes, define transitional service agreements and build detailed plans;
- Review client synergies and analyse cost, products and IT systems for optimisation;
- Work closely with our Deals department;
- Have the opportunity to advance your career with a leading professional services firm, always staying one step ahead in the world of digital developments;
- Experience continual professional and personal development, a dynamic working environment where you’ll be learning every day;
- Receive an attractive salary and additional benefits;
- Have the flexibility to work out of any of our Belgian offices, at home or abroad;
- A master in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes or a master in informatics, civil or business engineering, mathematics, (applied) economics or business studies;
- +6 years of experience in IT or digital consulting (maximum years of experience: unlimited);
- Knowledge of end-to-end contract analysis, IT integration strategies and/or M&A valuation;
- Knowledge of M&A IT methodologies and frameworks;
- Good understanding of target operating models;
- A good understanding of technological concepts;
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French and English;
- The ability to build strong client relationships;
- Good project management and time management skills under tight deadlines;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of multiple segmentation methodologies, including Recency, Frequency, Monetary (RFM), Second Lifetime Value (SLTV), and Cluster Analysis is considered a plus;
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. Prince II, TOGAF, Agile/Scrum etc.);
- Experience with coaching more junior team members is a plus;
- Consulting experience is considered a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training.