As a leading telecommunications company with its two feet in the digitization of our society, Telenet is eager to bring aboard personalities that share our passion for technology & business innovation to create exciting new products, providing our customers a personalized, delighting, surprising and rewarding experience.
In your role as an Online/Mobile Creative Talent, you’ll be part of the Strategy & Architecture team, researching state-of-the-art technologies (online, apps, AI, social, IoT, chatbots, …). You will be developing small, yet real-world, applications that can tickle everyone’s imagination and assist in shaping Telenet’s digital future.
If this sounds like a nice proposition, here’s what you should have in store for us, and what we will have in store for you…
As a leading provider of media and telecommunications services in Belgium, Telenet is always looking for the ideal experience in the digital world for all of its residential and business customers. Our goal is simple: making work and life easier and happier.
To realize this ambition, we are committed to becoming the leading provider of converged connected entertainment and business solutions in Belgium by 2020.
At Telenet we strive for sustainable growth, with a good balance between operational excellence and social responsibility, taking into account the social, economic and environmental aspects of our business operations. Together with our employees and our partners, we want to make a positive contribution to the Belgian digital economy and build a digital society that is accessible to all.
- Help cultivate customer facing initiatives by providing end-to-end assistance in the development of prototypes and MVPs.
- Keep an extensive overview of the technology landscape both within Telenet and externally.
- Combine new and existing IoT technologies to develop new customer value propositions.
- Develop business cases for innovative (even disruptive) ideas which prove their value.
- Pitch your ideas to business stakeholders.
- Co-Develop Digitisation roadmap, from an IT perspective based on the existing Business roadmaps
- Co-Develop AI roadmap. Research the potential of AI in its broadest sense
- Millennial: You are a high-potential (just graduated or a couple of years experience) and have a fresh, unbiased open mind
- Business acumen: You are able to quickly grasp new business processes and are creative in finding ways to improve upon them using data.
- Clear Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and storyteller effectively tuning your delivery to your target audience, i.e. from engineer to C-level executive.
- UXP: You know how to build a responsive, intuitive user interface, geared for modern devices (web, apps, smartwatch, STB, ..)
- Pragmatic: You are pragmatic in your approach. You use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Technology watch: You constantly maintain an overview of the technology landscape in its broadest sense (uxp, apps, AI, IoT, ..) allowing yourself to apply and use new technologies where needed.
Exciting Times and a position in an innovative, healthy and ambitious organization, which is ready for the future.
- Empowered to have positive impact on the (digital) lives of all our customers.
- Continuous learning environment, where you can inspire or be inspired by your colleagues.
- A fun job with plenty of responsibility and challenging projects.
- The chance to take your career into your own hands and develop your leadership skills.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package.